Cambridge Technicals in ICT Level 3 at The National CofE Academy
ICT in Year 12
Students are studying OCR Cambridge Technicals qualifications, which have been created to enable students to learn transferable skills that are relevant and furthermore, are needed in future study and the workplace. In year one studentâ€™s have to complete 3 units.
- Unit 1 â€“ Communication and employability skills for ICT. Students have to recognise and understand the skills required for employment within the ICT sector. They understand the principles of effective business communication.
- Unit 2 â€“ Information systems. Students analyse different type of data and produce a range of business documents.
- Unit 16 â€“ Animation. Students have to produce a professional quality animation for a given scenario.
ICT in Year 13
Students are now in the second year of a 2 year course. They are working towards the OCR Cambridge technicals award. All students have to complete 3 units this year:
- Unit 12 – websites production
- Unit 17 – interactive media authoring
- Unit 27 – Digital images
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact The National CofE Academy directly.