Complementary Therapies Level 3 Diploma at Bridgwater College
Individuals intending to use complementary therapies as part of their work and for working within the medical profession. You also have the option of setting up on a self-employed basis.
You will cover:
- Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology
- Reflective practice
- Body massage
- Principles and practice of complementary therapies
- Business practice for complementary therapists
- Health safety and hygiene for complementary therapies.
- It is recommended that learners should have achieved a level of education equivalent to five GCSEs at grades A – C; however exemptions may be made for adult learners with experience of the workplace and a keen interest in body massage and anatomy and physiology.
- Successful completion of Beauty therapy level 2 or 3
Mature students are welcome to apply
- Multiple choice examination
- Practical assessments
- Case studies
Final assessments take place in June.
- Sports massage level 3 and 4
- Beauty Therapy
- Complementary therapist in a Beauty salon or Spa
- Health farms
- Cruise liners
- Care industry
- Self-employed Complementary therapist
- Employed Complementary therapist in the NHS
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bridgwater College directly.