Business Administration Intermediate Apprenticeship at Truro and Penwith College
Administrators, office staff, personal assistants, secretaries and all administrative roles where organisation, planning, systems, communication, IT, dealing with customers, supporting team members and managers and producing accurate correspondence are important.
- Office practices
- Professional telephone skills, including dealing with customer queries and complaints
- Dealing with difficult people
- Communications skills
- Producing business documentation
- Managing personal performance including SMART targets
- Time management
- Making a positive contribution to your business or organisation
- Sales techniques and maximising sales
- Developing working relationships
- Event management
- Health and safety
At least 16 years old working a minimum of 30 hours per week in a business administration role.
On completing the Level 2 and with the recommendation from the tutor and support from the employer, you can progress to an Advanced Apprenticeship.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Truro and Penwith College directly.