Agriculture Level 3 (Livestock) Diploma at Bridgwater College
Students who want to enter or progress within livestock or crop production areas of agriculture, progression routes may include entry into Higher Education courses.
- Principles of Plant and Soil Science
- Animal Anatomy and Physiology
- Business Management in the Land based Sector
- Grassland Management
- Agricultural Crop and Livestock Production
- Animal Health
- Undertaking Land – based Machinery Operations
- Undertake an Investigative Project in the Land-based Sector
- Undertake Estate Skills
- Participate in Business Planning and Improvement in the Land based Sector
- Understanding Livestock Breeding and Nutrition
- Dairy, Sheep, Beef Production
- Five GCSEs at grade C or above including English and maths
- An appropriate level 2 qualification
Evidence produced during the assessments will be compiled into a portfolio of evidence, this evidence will include assignments, written tests and practical assessments.
Progress to Cert of HE in Agricultural Management at the Cannington Centre.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bridgwater College directly.