Childcare And Education (Early Years Educator) CACHE Diploma Level 3 at Tower Hamlets College
This qualification prepares you to work unsupervised or in a supervisory capacity with children and their families in a variety of settings. These could include nurseries, children’s
centres, home based child care, pre-schools or schools.
You are required to do at least two days a week work placement in an appropriate setting, for which you will need to have a CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) check.
- Play and Learning in Children’s Education
- Curriculum Frameworks
- Partnership with Parents
- Child development 0-16 years
- Keeping Children Safe
- Child Observations
- Cultural Diversity
- 5 GCSE grades A*-C (including Maths and English)
- Interview and initial assessments
You will be assessed through assignments, work placement logs, visits and an externally assessed exam along with a five thousand word research task which is externally marked.
- Nursery worker
- Room Supervisor
- Foundation Stage Practitioner
- Special Educational Needs Support Worker
- Children’s Centre practitioner
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Tower Hamlets College directly.