Art and Design: Textiles AQA A Level 'Fees payable' at Hethersett Old Hall School
- Constructed and installed textiles
- Printed and/or dyed fabric and materials
- Domestic textiles, wallpaper and interior design
- You are required to conduct a practical investigation into an idea, issue, concept or theme, supported by written material. The focus of the investigation must be identified independently by you and must lead to a finished outcome or a series of related finished outcomes.
- The investigation should be a coherent, in-depth study that demonstrates your ability to construct and develop a sustained line of reasoning from an initial starting point to a final realisation.
- The investigation must be informed by an aspect of contemporary or past practice of artists, photographers, designers or craftspeople.
- Duration: Continuous
- Weighting: 60%
Externally set assignment:
- You will produce personal work in response to one of eight exciting starting points and the supervised time is 15 hours.
- Duration: 15 hours plus preparatory period
- Weighting: 40%
ATTENTION: Please ensure that you understand that course fees will be payable before submitting your application.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Hethersett Old Hall School directly.