Business Improvement Techniques at North Lancs Training Group (NLTG)
What is Business Improvement Techniques?
Business Improvement Techniques (BITS) are proven methods and concepts of how an organisation can implement a change culture. Continuous improvement coupled together with workplace organisation are just 2 concepts alone that will identify weaknesses and waste within the organisation and improve efficiency.
What training will I receive?
The training covers health and safety aspects, quality standards and continuous improvement techniques.
If you are following an Apprenticeship programme, there will be no need to attend college as you will be assessed in the workplace by a qualified NLTG Training Officer.
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship:
NVQ Diploma Level 2 in Business Improvement Techniques
Employee Rights and Responsibilities
Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- All vacancies are jobs from day one
- Your training will lead to a nationally recognised qualification
- You will receive an attractive wage/salary during training
- We have a dedicated team to support you with your English and maths skills
- We operate an equality and diversity policy
- All employers are appraised for health and safety
- We will visit you regularly during your training
- Your training will be full and varied
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.