Horse Care Apprenticeship Level 3 at Haddon Training LTD
You must complete seven core mandatory Units (below) and choose from over 30 optional Units to make up the total amount of credits required for a diploma.
- Receive a horse and carry out initial assessment
- Plan diets and feeding regimes
- Monitor and maintain stocks of feed and bedding
- Promote health and well being
- Deliver basic treatments to horses
- Promote health, safety and security
- Manage your own resources.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Haddon Training LTD directly.