Team Leading Level 2 Certificate at CSM Training
For team leaders with a degree of authority for managing resources, looking to motivate their team as well as achieve agreed outputs. This qualification gives learners the opportunity to develop the core competencies needed by team leaders in today's dynamic business world.
Around 16-20 weeks, but the exact timescale will be agreed at the initial planning meeting.
The main units are:
- Unit 9469 Manage personal development
- Unit 9660 Develop working relationships with colleagues
- Unit 9724 Communicate information and knowledge
There are also a number of units that will be chosen at the initial planning meeting. Examples of the optional units are:
- Unit 9685 Manage conflict in a team
- Unit 9686 Lead and manage meetings
- Unit 9688 Participate in meetings
- Unit 9715 Make effective decisions
Successful candidates at level 2, may progress on to a higher level QCF/NVQ – either in management or another appropriate occupational area – provided that their circumstances allow for competence to be demonstrated against the appropriate national occupational standards.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact CSM Training directly.