Psychology AS level at Malmesbury School
Skills developed during the course
Communication, Application of Number, Information Technology, Working with Others, Improving Own Learning and Performance and Problem Solving.
Includes issues and debates around:
- Social psychology (responses to people in authority)
- Developmental psychology (external influences on children’s behaviour)
- Cognitive psychology (memory)
- Biological psychology (regions of the brain)
- Psychology of Individual differences (understanding disorders)
- Research methods- understanding different research methods and techniques and issues associated with them.Planning and conducting research. Recording, analysing and presenting data.
- Examination 1: 50% of final grade
- Examination 2: 50% of final grade
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Malmesbury School directly.