Philosophy & Ethics at Sarum Academy
Philosophy and Ethics cannot answer all
life’s questions for you, but it can help you
work out your own answers. This course
raises challenging and sometimes
complex issues and gives you the skills
you need to understand them and engage
During the course you will look at a
balance of Philosophical and Ethical
issues including questions such as:
- Is it better to question the world
around you or to accept what you
know to be true?
- What is meant by God?
- Does the universe need explaining?
- What is the problem of evil?
- What is right and what is wrong?
- Is a baby a gift or a right?
- Is war ever justified?
- What is the problem with using human
embryos in genetic engineering?
Philosophy and Ethics is a highly relevant
course that makes links between current,
real life issues and philosophical and
5 GCSEs or equivalent at grades C or above including Maths and English.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Sarum Academy directly.