Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools Level 2 Certificate at People And Business Development Ltd
The Level 2 Certificate is relevant across the whole of the Children and Young People’s Workforce. It is mainly seen as a bridge towards the Level 3 Diploma and is probably right for you if you are already working in a school and want a qualification that proves your skills and helps you develop your career.
You must achieve 30 credits; 24 from nine mandatory units and a further six from two groups of optional units. The mandatory units are:
- Child and young person development
- Safeguarding the welfare of children and young people
- Communication and professional relationships with children, young people and adults n Equality, diversity and inclusion in work
- Help improve own and team practice in schools
- Maintain and support relationships with children and young people
- Support health and safety
- Support positive behaviour
- Support learning activities
You can take additional optional units as professional development or progress to a Level 3 Diploma. You can also move into a role supporting professional staff in schools.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact People And Business Development Ltd directly.