Childcare - Advanced Apprenticeship at Total People
NCFE / CACHE Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Educator (workforce)
Also includes working towards:
- GCSE English and maths (Grade A* – C to be achieved by the end of the programme)
- ICT Functional Skills L2
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Employment Responsibilities and Rights
Length of the course - 24 months
What you’ll be doing
- Theme 1: Health and Wellbeing
- Theme 2: Legislation, frameworks and professional practice
- Theme 3: Play, development and learning for school readiness and the Longitudinal Study
- Theme 4: Engage in Professional Development
Who is it for?
This qualification is available for different types of learners: those in full time employment who require little or no formal learning; those in full time employment who require some formal learning; those in full time formal learning who require experience in real work environments, those in part time formal learning who require experience. The Level 3 Diploma for the Children and Young People’s Workforce covers the age range of 0-19 years in a real work environment.This pathway is appropriate for all practitioners working in settings delivering the Early Years Foundation Stage.Specific job roles may include:
- Playgroups workers
- Children’s centres staff
- Personnel in day nurseries, nursery schools and nursery or reception classes in primary schools
- Registered childminders and nannies
- NCFE / CACHE Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Educator (workforce)
- You must be employed in a childcare setting that has a level of supervision of children for at least 30 hours/week.
- Evening training once a week with observations in the workplace and professional discussion.
Fully funded for employers with less than 1000 employees. For employers with 1000+ employees, please contact us for further details.
Aged 24 and over
Total People require employers to make a contribution towards the cost for all learners aged 24 years and over, embarking on an Apprenticeship.
- Management in a childcare setting
- Foundation Degree in Early Years
Please visit our website for further information
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Total People directly.