Advanced Apprenticeship in Business Administration at SBC Training
- Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration - This qualification supports learners to build advanced knowledge and understanding to develop performance in the workplace.
- Functional Skills in English, maths and ICT will be embedded into the apprenticeship at the appropriate level.
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS) - Generic skills that are essential to life, learning and work; these are integrated into the apprenticeship.
- Planning own work and time
- Managing professional development
- Principles of business
- Communication systems/processes
- Equality diversity legislation
- Health and safety
- Employment law
- Security and confidentiality
- Developing IT use in business
- Project management
- Document design
- Developing presentations
- Contribute to innovation
- Design and develop information systems
- Deliver and monitor customer service
- Deliver excellent customer service
This apprenticeship is assessed through the completion of online tests and work-based competence assessments
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact SBC Training directly.