History A-level at South Essex College
This course will give you the knowledge and skills required to go on to higher education and pursue a career in this field.
System ref: #35253
- British history consisting of the study of the Tudor Dynasty from 1483 to 1603
- European history dealing with Nazi Germany from 1933 to 1945
- Tsarist and Soviet Russia from 1855 to 1991
- change and consolidation
- historical issues: periods of change
- the state and the people: change and continuity
- historical enquiry
- English language at grade six/grade B or above
- maths at grade four/grade C or above
- three additional GCSEs at grade C or above
- exams: 100%
FREE to UK/EU under 19s not in employment
You may progress to university or college. Alternatively, an A-level in history may be used for entry into a wide variety of occupations.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact South Essex College directly.