Level 2 Diploma in Vehicle Inspection at ProCo NW Ltd
This qualification is designed for learners who have experience in the motor vehicle industry and wish to develop their skills.
The course provides learners with the opportunity to study both the theory and practical aspects of a range of routine vehicle inspection, fitting and maintenance procedures.
- Routine light vehicle maintenance, including engine systems
- Inspecting, repairing and replacing light vehicle standard tyres
- Carrying out light vehicle four wheel alignment
- Inspecting and replacing light vehicle: exhaust components, suspension dampers and springs, vehicle batteries and braking systems and components
- Health & safety in the workplace
Level 1 Certificate in Light Maintenance Repair.
- Practical tasks
- Online exams
To support progression and development each learner can apply for a bursary which is means tested and dependent on attendance.
Learner can progress onto a Level 2 Maintenance Repair Apprenticeship after completing this qualfication.
Potential careers, after completing this qualification, includes:
- Breakdown recovery mechanic
- Boady and paint technician
- Service technician