Electrical and Electronic Engineering Advanced Apprenticeship at Colchester Institute
The Electrical and Electronic Engineering course is designed to give the learner the relevant training and education required to become a successful employee in the electrical and electronic engineering industry.
Electrical and Electronic Engineering Diploma Level 3 core units may include:
- Engineering Health and Safety
- Engineering Principles
- Principles of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Mechatronics Systems Principles and Fault Finding
- Power Supply, Analogue and Digital Circuit Principles and Fault Finding
- Electrical Power Control Principles and Practice
- Advanced Mathematics and Science
As part of the Apprenticeship framework you will also study Employment Rights and Responsibilities, and Functional Skills/GCSEs in English, maths and ICT.
4 GCSEs (grades A* – C), or equivalent, including English, maths and science. Candidates without formal qualifications but with relevant industrial experience may also apply.
Higher education opportunities may include the HNC in Electronics Engineering at Colchester Institute. Career pathways may include team leader or supervisory roles.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Colchester Institute directly.