Advanced Apprenticeship in Hospitality Supervision and Leadership at North Notts College (NNC)
About this Course
This Apprenticeship is suitable for those employed in the catering and hospitality industry and have the opportunity to supervise others and plan events or functions. You will need to have good interpersonal skills and want to work in a front of house role in a restaurant, cafe or bistro.
What will I study?
- Provide efficient and effective customer service
- Supervisory and leadership skills
- Reception and telephone skills
What are the entry requirements?
A Level 2 qualification or Intermediate Apprenticeship in a related subject.
How will I be assessed?
Your course assessments may include:
- A series of project briefs
- Written and practical tasks
You will be paid a minimum of the nationally-set Apprenticeship wage. Visit www.apprenticships.org.uk for details.
North Notts College also has a number of funds which are there to help support you if you find yourself in financial difficulties that are affecting your attendance at college or your studies.
What can I progress to?
- HE qualification in hospitality
- Continue studies at university in Hospitality Management
- Catering Manager
- Trainee Chef
- Restaurant Manager
- Kitchen Assistant
Why study with us?
- Your tutors are experienced and well qualified in this field and have all worked in industry
- You will work with employers to gain hands-on experience in the catering and hospitality industry and earn a salary while you learn
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.