Customer Service Apprenticeship Level 3 at Brooks & Kirk Limited
Just like the Intermediate Apprenticeship in Customer Service the Advanced Apprenticeship in Customer Service adds real value to a business and helps ensure your hard earned customers keep coming back. The Advanced Apprenticeship in Customer Service comprises of the following components:
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Customer Service (QCF)
- Functional skills Mathematics at Level 2
- Functional skills English at Level 2
- ERR (Employee Rights and Responsibilities)
- Level 3 Certificate in Customer Service
Who is this qualification for?
Those who have a job role where customer service is a key element will be well suited to the Advanced Apprenticeship in Customer Service, as well as those who have completed the Intermediate Apprenticeship in Customer Service.
What are the potential job roles for those working towards this qualification?
- Bank/Building Society Senior Customer Adviser
- Contact Centre Supervisor
- Senior Customer Service Adviser
- Team Leaders
- Office Managers
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Brooks & Kirk Limited directly.