Hospitality Services Apprenticeship Level 2/3 at Stepping Stones Education & Training Ltd
This is the hospitality industry’s diploma for any staff whose job involves multi-skilling across different departments in their chosen outlet.
It is suitable for all hospitality staff whatever type of establishment they work, whether that be accommodation, food and drink service or retail.
This NVQ Diploma in Hospitality Services allows you to train while you work, and there are NVQ units to match your normal job role.
This qualification is suitable for those already in employment as well as those wishing to enter the hospitality industry.
- Level 2 Diploma in Hospitality Services
- Level 2 Certificate in Hospitality and Catering Principles
- Functional Skills in English, maths and ICT
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
Typical units covered
- Maintenance of a Safe, Hygienic and secure Working Environment
- Give Customers a Positive Impression of Yourself and Your Organisation
- Working Effectively as Part of a Hospitality Team
You must complete an initial assessment identifying prior learning and experience in order to ensure this apprenticeship is the correct pathway.
You will also need to show enthusiasm, commitment, have interest in the subject area and have good communication skills.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Stepping Stones Education & Training Ltd directly.