Body and Spa Therapy - City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma at John Ruskin College
This course is suitable for those of you who wish to develop the advanced skills needed in Beauty and Spa Therapy. The course will involve both practical and theory classes. During the practical lessons, you will work in a realistic salon environment and will be expected to carry out beauty and spa therapy treatments on clients, once you have reached a certain level of ability.
Some examples of the units that will be covered are:
- monitor procedures for health and safety
- promote additional products and services
- provide body massage treatments and provide self-tanning treatments
- monitoring the operation of the sauna
- steam and hydrotherapy treatments
- provide body wrapping and flotation treatments
- provide facial electrical treatments.
An interview and must hold an NVQ Level 2 in Beauty Therapy or VRQ Level 2 Diploma in Beauty Therapy with at least a merit, the required level of attendance and punctuality from previous course and recommendation from personal tutor.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact John Ruskin College directly.