Painting and Decorating Apprenticeship Level 2 at Accrington and Rossendale College
A portfolio containing evidence for Level 2 performance criteria will be required. Assessments onsite & Reviews will be carried out by qualified trade specific assessors
- Conform to efficient work practices
- Conform to general workplace safety
- Move and handle resources
- Prepare surfaces for painting and decorating
- Hang wall coverings (standard papers).
In Painting & Decorating employment.
Assessments & reviews will be carried out by trade specific qualified assessors.
16-18 or Apprentices (No Fee) Self-employed or Non Apprentices £1300
The learner will be in employment four days per week building a portfolio for NVQ Level 2 and will attend College one day a week and block release to study towards:
- Level 2 Diploma in Painting and Decorating
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional Skills in English and Maths.
To achieve Level 2 in Painting and Decorating the learner must complete seven units in total.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Accrington and Rossendale College directly.