Management Level 3 Certificate at FNTC Training Ltd
Develop the knowledge and skills you need to become a future leader.
Level 3 is broadly based on the national occupational standards for management and leadership. You will develop relevant skills such as providing leadership, recruitment, planning and implementing change, managing a budget, managing a project, marketing and customer service. You will concentrate on SMART objectives, linking your own development plan with that of your organisation.
Learners can benefit from:
- Training that is focussed on individual organisational needs
- Learning that is designed to focus on employee competence and understanding of works procedures
- Achieving a nationally recognised qualification with established progression routes
- Demonstrating a commitment to Continuous Professional Development
- Progressing in your management & leadership career or onto further courses of study
Management – anyone who works as a first line or middle manager responsible for the control of activities and work output of a team across all occupations and sectors of employment. Roles may include line managers, strategic managers, supervisors, team leaders and co-ordinators.
Learners receive one to one support in the workplace from an experienced FNTC Training assessor and can also attend classes and utilise online learning resources at one of our training centres. If on an apprenticeship, learners complete the full apprenticeship framework which can include:
- Maths, English and ICT
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- L2/3 NVQ
- L2/3 Certificate
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills Delivery models are tailored to meet the needs of the individual and their employer.
Course cost on request. Government funding/grants may be available.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.