Health and Social Care Apprenticeship Level 2 at Millennium Academy Ltd
The Health & Social Care Apprenticeship offers the perfect opportunity for those wanting to develop their knowledge and professional practice within the Health & Social Care Sector. Some of the practical skills gained include completing records for individuals, communication and supporting the care, wellbeing and protection of individuals. Health & Social Care Apprenticeship.
- Employment, for a minimum of 16 hours per week, with training in both the workplace and at College.
- Apprentices must be in receipt of at least the minimum wage for apprentices, pro rata for part-time learners.
- Attendance at College on a regular basis, usually a day or block release pattern. You will work towards a National Vocational Qualification (Diploma); Key Skills; Employer Rights & Responsibilities; and a Technical Certificate.
- Qualifications that you have already gained may contribute towards some of the Apprenticeship components.
No formal qualifications are required; however it is recommended that candidates have Basic Skills at level 1.
- There are no formal examinations within the Diploma, as your work will be assessed on an ongoing basis.
- The Technical Certificate will be assessed by portfolio evidence.
- Assessment of Key Skills/Functional Skills will consist of gathering a portfolio of evidence and a test.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Millennium Academy Ltd directly.