Traineeships at Rathbone Training
With a Traineeship you will get you’ll get a high quality work experience placement in an area of your choice. This could be in any type of industry that you’re looking to start your career in.
Along with you work placement, you will get work preparation training to allow you to secure an apprenticeship or employment in the future.
Traineeships are made up of:
- A high quality work placement, which can last between 6 and 12 weeks
- Work preparation training, covering things like how to write a CV and how to do interviews with employers
- Maths & English qualifications (if you don’t already have them!)
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
- If you join this course you’ll be entitled to bursary payments to cover travel and lunch costs.
- We’ll also provide any protective clothing or specialist equipment that you might need. And you’ll get an NUS card!
- You’ll be able to move onto an apprenticeship, look for employment in a junior role or move onto higher education.
- Regardless of what you decide, we will help you every step of the way!
All of our courses run all year round, but do fill up very quickly, so apply now to secure your place!
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Rathbone Training directly.