Biology A Level at City of Bristol College
Like all sciences, biology involves testing ideas through planning, implementing and evaluating experimental evidence. The course enables you to gain a deep and well-informed insight into biology and the scientific theory and processes that control and affect it.
- Component 1: Basic biochemistry and cell organisation
- Component 2: Biodiversity and physiology of body systems
- 6 GCSEs at grade C or above, including English and maths
- We will accept GCSE merit in place of one of the GCSE passes at grade C or above
- You will also require minimum grades of BB at GCSE Science in Core and Additional or a grade B in GCSE Biology.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact City of Bristol College directly.