Economics A Level at WQE
Economics is about how, as individuals and groups, we get the things we want to buy and the services we need and want. But economics isn’t just about money and it isn’t just about the decisions made by governments or big business. It’s about making choices
– choices between different uses of limited resources – and most of the resources we need to use in our lives are limited in some way or another.
• What impact would leaving the European Union have on the UK?
• Should we pay to use a motorway?
• Why is government cutting public expenditure?
• Why do interest rates matter?
• Should students pay university tuition fees?
• Why do Premier League footballers earn high wages?
• What impact has immigration had on the UK in recent years?
In addition to the standard College entry requirements this course requires students to have achieved grade 5 or above in GCSE English Language and Mathematics.It is not necessary to have previously studied Economics.
For further information please visit our website
www.wqe.ac.uk or see our prospectus
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.
Last updated date: 31 October 2017