Level 3 Marketing Apprenticeship at Leeds City College
The aim of the Marketing Apprenticeship is to provide employers in England with a high quality, nationally recognised programme.
This will attract new talent into the marketing industry to make businesses more productive, efficient and profitable.
The marketing industry includes: the marketing of traditional goods and services, conferences and events, market research and social marketing.
The marketing industry is extremely competitive and is driven by the need to develop both innovative and cost-effective methods of working whilst keeping pace with rapidly changing consumer preferences.
In order to achieve a full Apprenticeship you must successfully complete the different parts of the framework over 18 to 24 months.
This consists of sector related industry qualifications:
Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Marketing
- Analyse competitor activity
- Contribute to the development of a marketing plan
- Evaluate and improve own performance in a business environment
- Work with other people in a business environment
- Conduct market research
- Evaluate market research data
- Contribute to the preparation of a marketing strategy
- Contribute to the development of new products and/or services
- Maintain a portfolio of products and/or services
- Design marketing promotions
- Implement a marketing plan
- Evaluate the effectiveness of a marketing plan
- Develop an advertising campaign
- Specify the design requirement for marketing databases
- Manage outsourced marketing supplier relationships
- Use digital technology for marketing purposes
- Use digital and social media in marketing campaigns
- Develop working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders
- Contribute to running a project
- Contribute to innovation in a business environment
- Develop a presentation
- Deliver a presentation
- Agree a budget Manage budgets
- Prepare specifications for contracts Contribute to decision-making in a business environment
- Make decisions in a business environment
- Negotiate in a business environment
- Plan and organise an event
- Co-ordinate an event
- Chair meetings
- Plan, allocate and monitor work of a team
- Presentation software
- Spreadsheet software
- Using collaborative technologies
- Website software
- Bespoke software
Level 3 BTEC Certificate in Principles of Marketing
- Principles of Marketing and Evaluation
- Understanding Legal, Regulatory and Ethical Requirements in Sales or Marketing
- Principles of Personal Responsibilities and How to Develop and Evaluate own Performance at Work
- Principles of Digital Marketing and Research
- Principles of Market Research
- Principles of Marketing Stakeholder Relationships
- Understanding the Relationship Between Sales and Marketing
Functional Skills qualifications
- Level 2 Functional Skill in English
- Level 2 Functional Skill in Maths
- Level 2 Functional Skills in ICT
+ Employment Rights and Responsibilities
+ Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
A rigorous recruitment and selections process is carried out to ensure that the aspiring apprentices are suited to enduring this exciting and challenging route of study. GCSE grade A-C in English and Maths would be an advantage.
However if you cannot provide evidence of this then you will be required to sit an online assessment test. Employment in a role of responsibility within a marketing environment.
A wide range of assessment methods are used in the workplace. Evidence reflects how you have carried out the process relating to your competence.
For example: The process that you carry out could be recorded in an observation or witness testimony. Products relating to your competence could be minutes of a meeting, e mails, letters, manufacturing instructions, photos and health and safety checks.
Different forms of questioning are carried out on an on-going part of the assessment process.
Search and apply online for our current vacancies https://leedscitycollege.justapply.uk or alternatively you can complete the online application form or e-mail a copy of your cv to the Apprenticeship Recruitment Team.
Contact us on: T: 0113 216 2337 / 0113 308 7918
Our apprenticeships are changing throughout the year, stay up to date online
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.