Hospitality Supervision and Leadership Advanced Apprenticeship at Colchester Institute
Diploma in Hospitality Supervision and Leadership Level 3
- Set Objectives and Provide Support for Team Members
- Develop Working Relationships with Colleagues
- Contribute to the Control of Resources
- Maintain the Health, Hygiene, Safety and Security of the Working Environment
- Lead a Team to Improve Customer Service
Optional units, chosen to match job role, may include:
- Supervise Functions
- Supervise Food Services
- Supervise Drink Services
As part of the Apprenticeship framework you will also study Employment Rights and Responsibilities, and Functional Skills Level 2/GCSEs in English and maths.
Successful completion of a relevant level 2 qualification.
Career pathways may include front of house or hotel manager, progressing to regional manager.
Higher education opportunities may include the HND Hospitality Management and Foundation Degree in Management of Hospitality at Colchester Institute.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Colchester Institute directly.