Fire Wardens - Short Course at Acacia Training
To give delegates a basic understanding of Fire and First Aid Firefighting equipment.Who Should Apply:
Managers, supervisors and designated fire wardens working in office environments, industrial or commercial premises with the responsibility for ensuring safe fire practices in the workplace.
At the end of the session delegates will be able to correctly:
- Explain the 'Theory of Combustion'
- Describe how fire starts and spreads
- Recognise the different types of extinguishing medium
- List how fire is classified
- Select the correct extinguisher to deal with each class of fire
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Acacia Training directly.