Moving On at South Downs College
This Entry level course has been designed to support learners aged 16-18 with their first steps towards a more independent lifestyle.
It will give the learners an opportunity to develop a range of flexible skills to aid them in day-to-day life and assist them in making informed decisions.
This course will raise the learners' awareness that a person's physical, emotional and social needs are always changing and being part of a community and accessing community facilities is important.
It will also offer the opportunity for individuals to further develop Functional English and Maths skills.
- Citizenship – Being part of and belonging to a community
- Independent Living Skills – Basic meal preparation
- Personal Presentation – Personal care, health and hygiene
- Community Safety and Awareness – Travelling on public transport, shopping
- Self-Advocacy – Making choices, having a voice
- Functional Skills English
- Functional Skills Maths
No entry qualification.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact South Downs College directly.