Creative Media Production BTEC Level 2 at Tower Hamlets College
This course is for students interested in developing creative practical skills that are critical for the media industry. Students will learn a range of skills and techniques to equip them for future careers in the competitive media industry.
- Film and media editing
- Game design and coding
- Sound recording and sound design
- Research with visits to specialist media companies and exhibitions
- End of year event showcasing their work to invited audiences including media industry professionals
- Four GCSE grades D-E and one GCSE at C grade or above in a creative subject
- Attend an interview and present a portfolio of work
- Progress to a Level 3 course in Art and Design, Animation and Games Design or Film or TV production
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Tower Hamlets College directly.