Customer Service Intermediate Apprenticeship at Epping Forest College
This apprenticeship teaches you skills to provide excellent customer service, and can be applied to hundreds of job roles across many different sectors including sport and recreation, retail, hospitality, financial services and telecommunications. Successful completion will give you transferable skills that can be used in a wide range of careers.
This apprenticeship is equivalent to 5 GCSEs at grade A-C. Mandatory units include:
- Following the rules to deliver customer service
- Communicating using customer service language
You will also select from a range of optional units which may include:
- Communicating effectively with customers
- Developing your own and others customer service skills
- Improving the customer relationship
- Gathering, analysing and interpreting customer feedback
- Leading a team to improve customer servic
Full use of an online portfolio, Smart Assessor
Functional Skills Must undertake Maths English at L1 or Provide copies of GCSE
You need to be aged 16 or over and working for 30 hours a week or more. Apprenticeship programmes require a level of English and Maths which we can help you to to achieve through the completion of functional skills or in some cases GCSEs.
Online Test/ Practical work/Assignments/ Witness Testimony/Observation in the workplace
Material costs will be discussed at interview with the Workforce Development apprenticeship team.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Epping Forest College directly.