Spanish A-Level at Evelyn Grace Academy
The aims of the syllabus are:
- to develop the ability to understand the target language in a variety of registers
- to enable the learner to communicate confidently and clearly in the target language
- to form a sound base of skills, language and attitudes required for further study, work and leisure
- to develop insights into the cultures and civilisation of countries where the target language is spoken
- to encourage positive attitudes to language learning and a sympathetic approach to other cultures
- to further intellectual and personal development by promoting learning and social skills
It is recommended that candidates have attained a level equivalent to GCSE at C or above in Spanish.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Evelyn Grace Academy directly.