Engineering & Electronics Technology EAL Level 2 Diploma at Lambeth College
You will study the following topics:
- Engineering principles – health and safety legislation and responsibilities
- Engineering techniques - engineering drawings, ICT and measurement
- Engineering environmental awareness - materials and science applied to engineering
- Theory of magnetism and DC/
- AC technologies
- Semiconductors, amplifiers and their applications
- PC maintenance - repair, upgrading and software installation
You will be required to complete a College initial and diagnostic assessment and have an interview.
In the assessment you will need to achieve a minimum of Level 1 in English or Maths.
You will be expected to have 4 GCSEs at D grade or above, or an equivalent vocational qualification at Level 1, and have a commitment to study Maths and English to Level 2.
Previous electronics study is desirable.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Lambeth College directly.