Children & Young People's Workforce - Apprenticeship (Level 2) at Alliance Learning
Childcare is one of the fastest growing employment sectors in the country, all training follows an individual training plan and takes place on the job, in the employer's premises or off the job in a training centre and leads to a long term career path in this sector.
The course involves:
- Planning and supervising activities such as reading, arts, crafts, music, cooking and also physical activites indoor and outdoor
- Observing and monitoring children and making sure they are safe
- Working closely with parents and reporting any concerns
- Keeping records and giving information to parents on their child's development against the EYFS curriculum
- Monitoring developement and planning for groups and individuals to move forward in their development
GCSE English & Maths A - C
Some employers do require specific GCSE grades
Interested candidates should have the following skills & interests.... • A warm, caring, patient nature • Good communication skills • A sense of responsibility • A consistent and fair approach • A sense of humour • To be physically fit • To have creative ideas • An awareness of safety and hygiene • To be able to work in a team
You will be rquired to sit an English, Maths and ICT initial assessment before starting the Apprenticeship programme to check you are at a suitable level.
National minimum Apprenticeship wage is £3.30 per hour
This could lead to a career in Advanced Apprenticeship Framework and will allow progression to higher level
Careeer Opportunities include:
- Nursery Assistant
- Nursery Nurse
- Playgroup Assistant
- Playgroup Leader
To find out more about this qualification, contact the Alliance Learning recruitment team on 01204 677 888 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on social media for Apprenticeship updates
Facebook - 'Alliance Learning Horwich'
Twitter - @alhorwich
Instagram - alliance_learning
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.