Customer Service - Apprenticeship (Level 3) at Alliance Learning
Alliance Learning offers Apprenticeships in Customer Service throughout Greater Manchester, if you want a career in a customer facing role, either over the phone, over the internet or face-face, this is the course for you!
What the course involves:
- Dealing with all aspects of customer service over the phone, in writing and face to face ensuring that everyone experiences high quality customer service
- Resolving customer problems
- General administration duties
- Apprentices must have sound knowledge of their company's key policies and procedures, legislation, regulations and codes of practice relevant to their industry.
- Customer handling skills
Many employers also select this Apprenticehsip to complement an individual's technical skills. For example, Intermediate Apprentices may also be Trainee Hairdressers, Estate Agents, Nursery Nurses or Florists, whilst Advanced Apprentices may be Care Assistants, Dispensing Assistants, Dental Nurses or Cinema Operatives.
Some employers do require specific GCSE grades
Interested candidates should have the following skills & interests.... • Keyboard and computer skills • Telephone skills • Able to work quickly and accurately • Spoken and written communication skills and the ability to relate to colleagues, other departments, outside companies and members of the public • Able to work without close supervision • An eye for detail • Able to work as part of a team • Problem solving ability • Potential for further development
You will be required to sit an English, Maths and ICT initial assessment beofre starting the Apprenticeship programme to check you are at a suitable level.
The National Apprenticeship minimum wage is £3.30 per hour
- Customer Service Assistant
- Customer Relationship Manager
- Team Leader
Follow us on social media:
Facebook - Alliance Learning Horwich
Twitter - @alhorwich
Instagram - alliance_learning
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.