IT Application Specialists Intermediate Apprenticeship at Shipley College
You will learn how to use software specific to your job role and use artwork, imaging software, spreadsheets, databases, word processing, internet and intranet systems. You must have a responsible attitude, a commitment to this type of work and dress smartly when in professional settings.
- First of all you need to find an apprenticeship vacancy in your chosen area. We promote vacancies all year round.
- Experience of, or an interest in computers.
- You will have an interview.
- 2 GCSEs at grades A*-D (9-3) in English & maths.
- You must pass an initial assessment in English, maths & ICT.
After completing an intermediate or an advanced apprenticeship, you can progress on to further study at college or university or use the skills you have developed and the experience you have gained at work to progress further in your job role/career.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Shipley College directly.