Applied Science (Double Award) at St Peter's Catholic School and Specialist Science College
AQA GCE in Applied Science (Double Award) (Revised NQF Level)
- Investigating Science at Work
- Energy Transfer Systems
- Finding out about Substances
- Food Technology
- Choosing and Using Materials
- Synthesising Organic Compounds
- Planning and carrying out Scientific Investigation
- Sports Science
- Medical Physics
- The actions and development of Medicines
- Colour Chemistry
- The healthy body
C in English Language, Maths and Science
This qualification is designed to enable students to enter a variety of HND or degree courses in science-related subjects, e.g. Nursing, Enviromental Studies, Forensic Science and Primary Teaching.
It will also allow students to enter employment at trainee level, e.g. in a laboratory, engineering or in a healthcare profession.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact St Peter's Catholic School and Specialist Science College directly.