Accounting Apprenticeship Level 3 Advanced at Fareham College
An Apprenticeship allows you to learn a business from the bottom up whilst you develop your skills; this hands-on approach to learning can potentially fast-track your career.
Accounting Apprenticeships offer valuable experience, you may find you move up the career ladder faster than a university graduate, and without the university debt.
The AAT programme allows you to train at the level that suits you and your employer. You’ll focus on developing practical accounting and finance skills while working within the business environment.
The advanced level consists of six units:
- Understanding accepted principles of accounting and double-entry bookkeeping
- Understanding accounting methods of recording non-current assets
- Accounting for depreciation and adjustments
- Accounting for disposal of non-current assets
- Preparing and extending the trial balance
- Accounting for purchase of non-current assets
- Successful interview.
- Level 2 AAT Course.
- You must be committed and prepared to work hard.
Level 3 AAT Diploma in Accounting
This qualification gives you the skills and knowledge to progress within a number of sectors or further training.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Fareham College directly.