Psychology A2 level at Malmesbury School
Skills developed during the course
Communication, Application of Number, Information Technology, Working with Others, Improving Own Learning and Performance and Problem Solving.
Research methods- understanding different research methods and techniques and issues associated with them. Planning and conducting research. Recording, analysing and presenting data.
Psychological themes through core studies
As AS content plus:
- Social psychology (responses to people in need)
- Developmental psychology (moral development)
- Cognitive psychology (attention)
- Biological psychology (brain plasticity)
- Psychology of Individual differences (Measuring differences)
- Issues in mental health
- Child psychology
- Criminal Psychology
- Exam 1: Research Methods 2 hour exam. 30% of A2
- Exam 2: Psychological themes through core studies 2 hour exam. 35% of A2
- Exam 3: Applied psychology 2hour exam 35% of A2
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Malmesbury School directly.