Business NCFE Level 2 Diploma at NewVIc
The NCFE Level 2 Diploma in Skills for Business has been accredited by the qualifications regulators for England, Wales and Northern Ireland, and is part of the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF).
This qualification aims to provide learners with:
- an understanding of the essential skills required to work successfully in a business environment
- the skills required to solve problems in a business environment
- an understanding of business culture and responsibilities
- the ability to successfully communicate and work with others in a business environment
- the opportunity to develop the skills required to manage and improve their own performance in a business environment
On the course you will have opportunities to apply your learning through practical activities which are found in the workplace. These skills include team working, working from a prescribed brief, working to deadlines, presenting information effectively, and accurately completing administrative tasks and processes.
- Unit 01: Business culture and responsibilities (8 credits)
- Unit 02: Deliver customer service in a business environment (8 credits)
- Unit 03: Produce documents in a business environment (8 credits)
- Unit 06: Communicate in a business environment (8 credits)
- Unit 07: Contribute to running a project (8 credits)
- Unit 09: Manage and improve own performance in a business environment (8 credits)
Successful completion of a broad GCSE or equivalent programme, including a 9-4 grade in either English Language or Mathematics and grade A*-D in another relevant subject, plus a good school reference and an interest in Business.
Each candidate is required to create a portfolio of evidence which demonstrates achievement of 100% of the learning outcomes and assessment criteria associated with each unit.
- witness testimony
- record of professional discussion
- record of oral and written questioning
- candidate and peer reports
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
Level 3 vocational qualifications, such as BTEC nationals, specifically the Pearson BTEC Level 3 National in Business (QCF) or related academic qualifications
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact NewVIc directly.