Childcare BTEC Level 1 Diploma at Lambeth College
You will study the following topics:
- Communication skills with children
- Physical and emotional care needs of children
- Encouraging children to eat healthily
- Keeping children safe
- Valuing children as individuals
- Children’s learning through everyday experiences
- Physical activities for children
- Learning experiences for young children
- Engaging children in a group
- Creative activities for young children
- Musical experiences
- Books, stories, poems and rhymes
- Caring for children group project
You will be required to complete a College initial and diagnostic assessment and have an interview.
There are no formal entry requirements but you will need a commitment to study English and Maths to Level 1.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Lambeth College directly.