Logistics and Supply Chain Management Level 3 at South Essex College
What is logistics?
Logistics is a technical sounding term for what is a fairly simple concept. When used in a business context, it refers to the process of ensuring the right items are in the right place at the right time.
- the business environment (mandatory)
- business resources (mandatory)
- introduction to marketing (mandatory)
- business communication (mandatory)
- managing physical resources
- understanding health a
- four GCSEs at grade C or above, including maths and English, or
- Business Level 2 Diploma (or equivalent) and maths and English at level 1
Through a range of assessment techniques which may include coursework and examinations.
FREE to UK/EU under 19s not in employment
After successful completion of the course you may progress to higher education, start your own business or pursue a career in the logistic industry. This course opens a broad range of opportunities for employment within logistic industry where you can
You will undertake a personal and professional development programme designed to guide you and support your business logistic aspirations. You will undertake work related programme designed to assist you developing the necessary skills to achieve
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact South Essex College directly.