Electrical Installations (Building and Structures) Level 3 Diploma at Alpha Building Services Engineering
This qualification covers many areas within Electrotechnical Technology, units such as principles of electrical science, environmental technology, fault diagnosis and rectification, inspecting, testing and commissioning and electrical systems design and health and safety within Building Services Engineering.
- Health and safety in building services engineering
- Principles of electrical science
- Electrical installations: faults diagnosis and rectification
- Electrical installations: inspection, testing and commissioning
- Electrical systems design
- Career awareness in building services engineering
The total cost of this course is £3300 VAT inc. The cost includes training, assessments, workshop and certification.
Payment installment plan available, for more information please contact our admin office on 020 8221 0321 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Alpha Building Services Engineering directly.