Mathematics A Level at Southam College
Whilst studying mathematics students will:
- use mathematical skills and knowledge to solve problems
- develop abilities to reason logically, to generalise and to construct proofs
- simplify real life situations with the use of mathematical models
- use mathematics as an effective means of communication
- develop skills needed to use technology such as calculators and computers effectively and to be aware of their limitations
- take increasing responsib ility for their own learning and the evaluation of their own mathematical development
GCSE grade 7 or above in Mathematics, having completed the full Higher GCSE course or GCSE grade 6, having completed the full Higher GCSE course and 60% or above in the Head Start assessment.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Southam College directly.