Plumbing CSkills Diploma Level 2 at City of Bristol College
This qualification consists of 10 study units which will extend the basic craft knowledge and skills developed at Level 1.
- Domestic hot and cold water systems
- Sanitation and drainage
- Electrical and science principles
- Heating systems
- Detailed calculation of quantities
- Safe working practices
You will need:
- Successful completion of a related Level 1 plumbing qualification, with appropriate maths skills equivalent to GCSE grade D minimum.
- An initial assessment of basic maths and English at Level 2 or above
- An attendance history at school or college in excess of 85%
- A strong commitment to adopt a ‘work ready’ approach, taking responsibility for your own development and behaviour.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact City of Bristol College directly.