MUSIC PRODUCTION & BUSINESS L2 at Big Creative Education
This course is aimed at young people who are interested in developing their music
production skills alongside building the essential knowledge of how the music industry works and develop the relevant skills to promote themselves as a producer. Gain a modern and recognised music production qualification that allows for progression onto further courses. Working with industry professionals, you will have the chance to work on real relevant industry based briefs. Gain an insight into the music industry from a range of guest speakers who will share their experiences through focused feedback and master classes. You will receive an individual learning programme including a personal development plan for during the course as well as after the course ends.
- Develop skills in collaboration, communication and presenting skills
- Remixing – learn how take an original track and reproduce it to make it your own
- Working as part of a production company – learn how produce music for a specific artist to get your production on their album and single releases
- Composing music for Film and TV – learn how to produce music to be used in films and TV programmes
- Podcasting-design and produce a professional and broadcast quality podcasts
- Using Social networks to build your profile – build a personal website to showcase your work and use relevant social networks to raise your profile
Applicants must be between the ages of 16-18 on the 1st September 2015 – Prospective students will be offered places on a conditional basis until they receive their GCSE results.LEVEL 1
No prior qualifications required
A commitment and passion for music, media, events or fashion
Applicants for L2 courses must have at least 5 GCSEs at D or below (or equivalent) including EnglishLEVEL 3
Applicants for L3 courses must have at least 5 GCSEs at C or above (or equivalent) including English C and Maths D
*Places will be awarded to learners who meet our course entrance criteria, are willing to learn and show the most potential.
There are no fees attached
- The Portfolio you build along with the skills you have developed can be applied to a range of jobs or training within the creative industries.
- You will be able to progress into a higher-level course or apprenticeship with Big Creative or other providers.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Big Creative Education directly.