Extended Diploma in Art and Design (Level 3) at Palmer's College
This course offers learners an engaging and creative programme for those passionate about Art & Design, with the emphasis on allowing learners to develop their practical and theoretical skills.
• Visual recording in Art & Design
• Materials techniques and processes in Art & Design
• Ideas and concepts in Art & Design
• Communication through Art & Design
• Professional practice in Art & Design
• Typefaces and letter forms
• Mixed media image making
• Personal and professional development in Art & Design
Minimum of four Cs at GCSE or a full Level 2 Diploma in a related subject.
No formal exams just assessments across the two years.
The BTEC Art & Design course provides an excellent base for students looking to progress onto a higher education course, an apprenticeship scheme or full time employment. The course is aimed at the development of a portfolio of work to support progression,
enabling learners to make informed choices with regard to a career in the creative industries.
More information is available from the College website.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Palmer's College directly.