Level 2 Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Apprenticeship at ProCo NW Ltd
The apprenticeship is suited to young people who are keen to build a career in the motor vehicle industry.
The Apprentice will complete a Vocational Competence Qualification (VCQ), within the workplace, a Vocational Related Qualification (VRQ), Life Skills and Employment Rights and Responsibilities at ProCo one day a week.
- Employment in the motor industry
- Practical assessment
When the apprentice completes this level 2 apprenticeship they can progress onto a level 3 apprenticeship.
Potential careers, after completing this qualfication, includes:
- Service maintenance technician with national dealership
- Service maintenance technician at the vehicle rental company
- Vehicle sales and customer service
- Technician in the fast fit industry
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.